creations fill the city!
- Fukuoka-limited merchandise, produced in collaboration with well-known, illustrators are on sale or even distributed free of charge during this month! Exciting events such as fashion shows by local designers are held one after the other!
- Popular fashion items, gourmet food,
and beauty products are affordable
more than ever!
- Amazing deals in Fukuoka City's main shopping centers include tax exemptions, further discounts, and presents! Many popular cafés, drinking/dining establishments, and nail/hair salons accept credit cards and mobile payment apps as well as offer various benefits. Get out and about to enjoy downtown Fukuoka to the fullest!
- LOVE FM FESTIVAL 2019 held March 9-10
is a celebration of music
and Fukuoka's cuisine
- This festivity is held in the Fureai park in front of Fukuoka City Hall. Live performances by artists who are popular throughout Asia are publicly broadcast from this venue. A food court is also set up for visitors to savor various appetizing dishes. Foreign visitors enjoy further perks!
Have fun exploring the many shops
and food establishments as you stroll around the town
About 80 stores, including food establishments and nail salons in Hakata Station and Tenjin and other parts of the center of Fukuoka City, welcome you with many benefits. all accept mobile payment apps for your convenience! The list below is a partial one; check out our website for more!
- Benefits are available
- From February 2(Sat) to 24(Sun)
Hakata Motsunabe "Hibiki" - Daimyo Store
The Heart Lemon Motsunabe (offal hot pot) is a very popular menu item here. It is also well known as a "photogenic" hot pot.
- Floor 2, 1-14-26 Daimyō, Chūō-ku, Fukuoka CityMAP
UPTOWN Deluxe - Fukuoka Store
Sneaker fans all over the country take note of this footwear shop.
- 1-1-2-2 Daimyō, Chūō-ku, Fukuoka CityMAP
Kenbien - Tenjin Store
Try the popular foot pressure point massage that is said to help improve the health.
- Bungaku-no-Mori Building - Floor 2, 2-6-40 Daimyō, Chūō-ku, Fukuoka CityMAP
LOVE FM FESTIVAL 2019 meets FASHION MONTH FUKUOKA ASIA
Located in the center of Tenjin, the biggest downtown district of Fukuoka, Fureai Park in front of Fukuoka City Hall hosts music and food fairs on the weekends. Visitors can enjoy music, local specialty products, and gourmet food in this Fashion Month Fukuoka Asia 2019 finale.
- March 9(Sat) & 10(Sun)
- Scheduled to end on the 10th (Sun) at 19:00
- Fureai Park in front of Fukuoka City Hall
Feb 2nd, 2019 (Sat) - Mar 10th, 2019 (Sun)
Special discounts and presents are prepared at Fukuoka City's commercial complexes for foreign customers enjoying fashions! With the map in one hand, enjoy shopping in Fukuoka City♪